From The Chariot: Yoga Wisdom For Modern Living
From the Chariot brings you sacred knowledge which has guided the behaviors and lives of countless generations before us.
Nand Narine has selected a verse from each of the eighteen Chapters to provide a good overview of this Divine Song of the Lord. Using modern events, stories, examples and personal experiences, he explores the significance of the Divine conversation and provides practical advice.
As you read each Chapter of this book, you will find nuggets of wisdom to apply in your own everyday life. The role of the senses become apparent and your inner potential is revealed.
This book will give you an understanding of:
- The Foundations of a Yoga lifestyle
- The Different Body Types
- What challenges occur along the Spiritual Path
- Managing our five senses
- The Importance of Nutrition
- Why is Yoga so popular today?
- What gives me purpose in life?
- Can I live a spiritual life ?
- What are some healthy food choices?
- How can I benefit from practicing yoga?